<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11261340?origin\x3dhttp://tingh0we-loves.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Overview


Liting♥
10thNOVember.
Temasek Polytechnic


bold, italic, strike, underline




Screams



Music




Sunday, March 14, 2010

;DD I'm back from grandma's place.

Sooo super gladdd that my weekends are well-spent.

short-updates:

Friday - meet up with hong & yw for dinner while waiting for jk to join us for Jack neo's movie.
After the movie, yw went off. we continue to slack at mac n K-pool till 3am?
(If I'm not wrong...)

Saturday - woke up almost 12pm.
Got up and get prepared to meet Kelly and sr to IT fair.
CROWDED!! Wanted to buy hard disc but wasn't sure which brand is better.
So din manage to get anything ;) but I'm tempted to get myself a lappy!
Ard 6pm. rlim came. & we had our dinner at Yoshinoya then head down to e 乐大赏 @ floating platform.
All my fav idols nv come. Haha, only kelly's and rlim's fav - SHINee.
"concert" ended at almost 11.30pm. Rushed to take my last train & alight at yishun to meet hong & jk @ starbucks.

&&& home sweet home ard 2.30am ;)

* if I could spend my every weekends like the way I spent it, that would be great.
Because it makes
me feel that my weekends passsss slowly.....


with love,
8:11 PM